quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2010

2 Things!


First: 

never let me go to Topshop! 
(how I wanna live there!!!)










Second:

never wish the worst to big brands! 
(They will hear you. Believe me!)

Some minutes ago, I was in Passeig de Gràcia seeing some stores. And then I saw Hermès,Chanel and YSL. (Of course) I stopped in front of all store windows' and my heart beated for all bags while I was wishing the worst for this brands. 

So, what happened next? 

Right in the middle of the street (when I was crossing it), my Parfois bag (29€!!) broke, fell into the floor  AND a car almost crush my canon 1000D that was inside it! 
GOD!





Never (never!), wish the worst to a 2000€ bag!


J.


1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

ainda bem que não aconteceu nada à maquina.. tenho uma igual e percebo a sensação, se lhe acontecesse alguma coisa eu dava em doida!! quanto à Topshop...it makes two of us. é mantermo-nos afastadas o mais possivel das lojas e do site!! beijinho